Previous Entry | Next Entry
- I haven't turned on the TV in a month and a half. I don't know if this is good or bad but I've learned I really don't need it in my life. It's kind of refreshing.
- My hair apparently looks the best if I shower the night before and don't do anything to it in the morning and thus walk around work with bed head. Screw effort or even brushing, getting up and going is apparently my best look. If I add a hat I upgrade to fantastic.
- I haven't bought a DVD in two months but I have purchased a whole bunch of CDs which I think I enjoy more. I love going into record shops or online and buying completely random music because it has the potential to be awesome. I look forward to listening to them all as well as re-discovering old albums I found in a box in the basement.
- Pit bulls love giant smoked cow femurs and will love you forever if you give them one. Also, walking around with said giant femur makes you feel invincible.
- The Avengers is one of the greatest movies of all time but watching it after the National Theatre's production of Frankenstein puts you in a very weird head space.
- I've driven through BC many times but before last weekend I have never seen a bear in the wild but on the drive home there were two black bears. It seems they like to fuck with traffic because they can.
- I have all of the tea. Seriously, I'm not allowed to buy more. It's becoming a problem.